Barnsley Wedding Photography
Capturing the best day of your lives.
Barnsley Wedding Photography
Let me capture the best day of your lives.
One of the things I enjoy most about being a barnsley wedding photographer is finding out more about you as a couple, the little details, the things that make you such a great couple and being able to share your special day with you and your guests.
Lots of my couples tell me that I am not just their photographer, that I am their friend and like a member of their extended family. That I will help out to make sure everything goes smoothly but still capture those memories you wish too.
Your Photographer is someone who you need to connect with, they will be there to photograph your entire day. They will see your worries, see your tears, see your laughs but most importantly they will share your memories.
If you think that I may be the person that you would like to share your day with, then look through the website and contact me to arrange a no-obligation Wedding Consultation.
The Pre-Wedding Shoot
When you book with me on our Embrace Collection, I make sure to include a preshoot within the price.
A pre-shoot is a great way to get acquainted with being in front of the camera as many people haven’t had professional photographs before – but it also gives me the perfect opportunity to see how you interact together, and capture the magical moments between you both.
Pre-shoot’s can take place at your wedding venue or a location that means something special to you – where you met, where the proposal happened, or just somewhere you went often whilst dating.
The pre-shoot takes place at the latest 6 weeks before your Wedding, however, can take place up to some 6 months before. Each shoot lasts around 30-60 minutes however weekends are very limited for these sessions, so they are normally held mid-week.
After the pre-shoot, you will receive a private online gallery with your images, and these will also be on your USB at the end of the
Barnsley Wedding Photography – Pricing
The Embrace CollectionThe Embrace Collection Includes
- Full-Day Photography (Approximately 10 hours)
- Pre Wedding Consultations (Telephone or Email)
- Pre Wedding Photoshoot & Digital Files to download
- Inclusive Travel within 50 miles of S70
- Evening slideshow of 30 images from the day
- Personal Blog Post to Share with Guests (Images from the slideshow)
- Private Online Gallery
- 12×12 Boxed Album Personalised with Names or Photographic Cover
- USB Containing High Resolution Images to print & slideshow set to music
The Bespoke CollectionThe Collection that is down to you
- Are you having a Twilight Wedding or, just know that you would like short photography coverage then this collection is for you.
- To give a quotation I need the following information from you:
- Time of Ceremony
- Church or Civil Ceremony
- Ceremony Venue
- Reception Venue if different
- Time of Meal
- Photographs you would like, for example, bridal preperations, ceremony, group photographs, speeches, first dance.
- Whether you are looking for a Printed Album, USB or Both.
When you are planning your Wedding, time is so important, so I hope that I can make things a little bit easier for you by giving our prices up front – but also, I only need to check your date.
I only take on around 20 Full Day Weddings a year, or approximately 4 per month, so that I can give the best experience to the couples which book me to shoot their Wedding. This doesn’t mean I won’t be available for your Wedding, it just means that as soon as you have a date and have confirmed and booked the Venue, then you are best getting in touch.
The Timeline to Your Wedding
I offer all couples a no-obligation pre-wedding consultation. This allows you to meet me and discuss the Wedding in further detail and you can browse through several albums from different venues. All consultations take approximately 1 hour and are held at my studio in Barnsley.
Can I book?
If you wish to book at your consultation then you will be emailed one of our Wedding Photography Agreements, which will go through my terms of booking and your booking fee of £250 will need to be paid to secure your date.
Not sure at the moment...
This is absolutely fine! I do not pressure you into booking there and then.
However, I cannot hold your date without the payment of your booking fee and a signed contract.
If someone else wants to book me for the same date then the date will be honoured to those who pay their booking fee first.
About one month before, around the same time your final numbers are due with your venue, we will arrange to go through the final timings of the Wedding.
We will go through your list of photographs and make final timing arrangements.
Your final balance is also due 4 weeks before your Wedding Date.
If you are having a church ceremony, then where possible we will try and aim to attend the rehearsal so we can discuss photography in full with your officiant.
On The Day!
Here are just a few bits of helpful advice for the day.
- Make sure you have something to eat regardless of whether you are feeling sick or nervous or not hungry! (this goes for grooms too!) you don’t want to faint during the ceremony!
- Leave plenty of time to get ready and tell everyone they must be there earlier than they should be there to save you the worry of important people turning up late. Especially if your bridesmaids are getting ready elsewhere.
- Try and Relax.
- Enjoy yourself!
After The Wedding
Your wedding images will be ready to view 6-8 weeks after the Wedding. You will be emailed an online gallery to view your images. You are free to share this link with guests also.
Then when you have chosen your Wedding images you would like in your album, the design process begins – this normally takes 2 weeks, and when approved your album will take around 6 weeks to be delivered.
The Not So Small Small Print
- All booking fee payments are due in full at the time of booking and signature of the contract
- Any faulty products will be replaced.
- Payment is accepted via all major Debit and Credit cards and of course cash at the studio.